2. PLAY: 4th/5 A15. Score: A28-B27. A77, aligned in the backfield shield, blocks B96 below the waist and in front. A9, anticipating his kick being blocked, tucks the ball and advances to A's 16 where he is downed. Time expires in the fourth quarter during the down.
3. PLAY: 4th/goal B15. The ball, in A88's possession, crosses the sideline on B's 2 as A88 dives for the right goal line pylon. Subsequently, A88 reaches the ball over the goal line extended with his right hand after which he touches the pylon with his left hand. However, A88 lost possession of the ball, which hits the ground out of bounds, just before his left hand touches the pylon.
4. PLAY: 2nd/3 B33. Score is A24-B28. Team A is out of timeouts in the fourth quarter. A17 runs to B's 24 where he throws the ball forward and incomplete to stop the clock. The game clock shows 0:09.
5. PLAY: 3rd/8 A22. The score is A28-B27. Team B is out of timeouts. A33 is stopped for no gain. B96's helmet comes off while he is making the tackle. The game clock shows 0:49 in the fourth quarter. Team A players are in the huddle when the R gives the ready and stay there.
6. PLAY: 4th/15 A5. The score is A27-B24 with less than one minute remaining in the fourth quarter. "Punter" A4 muffs the snap. With defenders quickly approaching, A4 recovers and throws an incomplete pass from the end zone that lands behind the neutral zone. No eligible receivers are in the area to where the pass was thrown.
7. PLAY: 4th/19 B49. A8, 15 yards behind the snapper, receives the backward pass from the snapper, takes a few steps to the side and throws a high pass downfield to A88. B44 is flagged for defensive pass interference on B's 27. The pass falls incomplete.