2. PLAY: Try B3. A4's kick is blocked. After the ball is muffed by a few players, B44 recovers the ball and advances across A's goal line. While the ball was loose, A66 commits a flagrant personal foul.
3. PLAY: 3rd/2 A38. All ten offensive players (seven linemen) have been set for a second. Then, the 11th player, A33, comes off the bench and heads for the formation. At the snap, A33 is on A's side of the ball and moving backward. Whistles sound immediately after the snap.
4. PLAY: 3rd/13 A37. B96 grabs the side of ball carrier A33’s collar on A’s 44 and pulls him toward the ground. A33 breaks the hold by B96, fumbles on A’s 46 and A66 recovers the ball while grounded on A’s 48.
5. PLAY: 4th/9 B29. Team A is lined up to attempt a field goal. The snap bounces to holder A3 who has to rise up to grab the ball and immediately returns to a kneeling position. A3, from his kneeling position, tosses a shovel pass to A84 at B's 32. A84 is downed on B's 16. The kicker was in kicking position when the ball was snapped.
6. PLAY: 1st/10 A35. Play resumes after a team timeout. Team A rushes quickly to the line of scrimmage. Team B makes no substitutions. Just after the Center Judge backs off the ball and just prior to the Referee giving the ready for play signal, the snapper snaps the ball.
7. PLAY: 4th/8 B48. Team A is in a scrimmage kick formation. A5 catches the backward pass from the snapper, fakes a punt, runs a sweep and is downed on A's 47. B56 blocks end A88 below the waist on B's 45 as A88 comes fast off the line at the snap.