2. PLAY: 3rd/8 A32. Team A is going into a strong wind in the first quarter. QB A14 is chased backward by B96 and illegally grounds a forward pass on A's 18 to save loss of yardage. Time expires in the first quarter during the down. Extend period?
3. PLAY: 2/16 A4. QB A14 drops back to pass, has to scramble and is sacked in his end zone. While A14 was still in the pocket, before his scramble, B36 blocked eligible receiver A83 below the waist on A's 6. Game clock?
4. PLAY: 4th/8 A32. A5's punt is blocked on A's 20 and lands on A's 36 where B56 accidentally kicks the ball in attempting to pick it up. A72 recovers on A's 25 and ambles down the field for a touchdown.
5. PLAY: 4th/21 A29. The snap is over punter A4's outstretched arms. A4 is chasing the ball under pressure from pursuing Team B players. At A's 6, A4 recovers the bouncing ball and slings an underhanded pass through A's end zone.
6. PLAY: Try B3. A5's kick is blocked. B44 recovers on B's 2 and advances across A's goal line. During B44's run, A55 grabbed and twisted B44's face mask and B78 blocked A5 below the waist.
7. PLAY: 4th/8 A42. A7 punts. B44 catches the punt on B's 20 and advances to B's 40 where he is contacted by both A66 and A88 and fumbles. A66 recovers on B's 43 while grounded. During the punt, A88 is blocked out of bounds and runs out of bounds for 20 yards before returning to the field of play.