2. PLAY: 3rd/5 B45. The score is A21-B28. The game clock shows 0:29 in the fourth quarter. On the previous play (3rd/10 50), B44 intercepted A16's legal forward pass and ran out of bounds on A's 48. However, B96 was offside. Immediately following the next ready for play, the referee notices that QB A16 appears groggy and stops play. The game clock now shows 0:26. Team A has one timeout remaining.
3. PLAY: 2nd/20 B40. The score is A27-B28. Neither team has timeouts remaining. A88 catches A16ís legal forward pass and is downed on Bís 22. A88 is injured on the play. The game clock shows 0:06 in the fourth quarter.
4. PLAY: 4th/8 A42. A6 punts. A84 illegally touches the ball on B's 28 and recovers the ball on B's 22. During the down, A58 pulled B66 down by the face mask on B's 43. A84 commits a dead ball noncontact foul. Team B wants the ball.
5. PLAY: 4th/goal B9. The score is A24-B28. A15 muffs the snap. The ball rolls to B's 12 where A33 picks up the ball and advances across B's goal line. Time expires in the fourth quarter during the down.
6. PLAY: 4th/6 B46. A87 bats A4's untouched punt from B's end zone back into the field of play. The ball never touches the ground in B's end zone. The ball hits on B's 4 where B44 recovers, advances to B's 16 and fumbles. A67 recovers and advances to B's 14 where he fumbles. B74 recovers while grounded on B's 19. A56 commits a personal foul on B's 24 during the punt.
7. PLAY: 4th/8 A42. A9 punts. B33 gives a valid fair catch signal ten yards in front of B44. B44 catches the kick on B's 22 and advances to B's 39 where he is downed. Only the Umpire saw the waving signal.