2.. PLAY: 4th/2 A38. A6’s punt is blocked by B96. The ball is high and coming down on A’s 40 where B75 and A64 jostle each other while waiting to catch the ball. B75 jumps and muffs the ball followed by A64 muffing the airborne ball. A55 recovers the ball on A’s 42.
3. PLAY: 3rd/goal B8. A5 throws a legal forward pass toward A88 who is near B's end line. B44 jumps from out of bounds, receives the pass while airborne and lands inbounds. B44 runs to attempt to elude A88 but A88 grabs and twists B44's face mask. B44 is downed while still in B's end zone.
4. PLAY: 3rd/13 A37. A15's legal forward pass is muffed by A84 on A's 35. B44 intercepts on A's 39 and is downed on A's 30. Prior to A15's pass, B44 held A84 on A's 38. Game clock?
5. PLAY: 3rd/5 B20. Defensive back B44 intercepts a forward pass on B's 3 and his momentum carries him into his end zone. While still in the end zone he fumbles the ball. It rolls forward, goes into the field of play, and in the scramble A33 kicks (intentional) the ball into the end zone and over the end line.
6. PLAY: Try B18. The penalty for a Team A unsportsmanlike foul after the touchdown has been enforced on the try. A7's kick is blocked and rolls beyond the neutral zone. A76 muffs the ball on B's 2. B56 then muffs the ball on B's 1. The ball rolls into B's end zone where A64 recovers the ball.
7. PLAY: 4th/18 A12. The score is A28-B28. A6's punt is blocked and does not cross the neutral zone. A44 recovers and throws a forward pass from A's end zone. A88 catches the pass on A's 4 and advances to B's 6 where he is downed. Three seconds remain in the fourth quarter. Game clock?